Sunday 16 December 2012

oh fuckfuckfuckfuck

I'm am the biggest twat in the history  of the world. last night, I made the great  mistake of telling the boy I like, let's call him Ben, that he didn't know me.... now, this would have been fine if Ben was a run of the mill, everyday boy... but he's not. He said "tell me what need to know?" the conversation that followed was horrible and I gave him a very brief summary of what happened between the evil ex boyfriend and I. He took it amazingly! We then went on to talk about rugby and cuddling and I went to bed rather happy with myself and now I'm severely doubting if things Went as  well as I seem to think they did. We haven't spoken since last night and I'm worried now he's had a glimpse at the inside of my head he won't  want me any more. To be completely honest I'm not sure if he liked me anyway but grrrr now I might not find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment