Friday 9 November 2012

Hypocrites.

So for this I'm going to change the names of people because I don't want anyone too feel like I've shared their life on the internet. Okay so, there's a girl in my form, lets call her Sophie. A rumour started about Sophie, I wont go into details because its quite vulgar. Sophie was really angry at everyone in my form for going along with this rumour and she felt offended. I thought by the end of the day all the harsh comments and spitefulness would have stopped. People continued. You know, that's something that will never cease to baffle me. Why every fucking person is so fucking bad to each other, every single day! I really don't understand it. It's something you will always be able to count upon; people screwing each other over. Anyway, when we were all getting changed for PE three or four girls carried on being spiteful and rude and I mostly just ignored it. 
After the PE lesson we all went to get changed again and Sophie (who has just herself experienced how horrible it is to be ridiculed) started the rumour (name change) Grace is having a maths party. 
Honestly. 
So now there's five of six girls shouting 'Grace is having a maths party.'
I wanted to weep for humankind. 

I just don't understand why people do this! Also, when on Twitter, Facebook, BBM and other sites girls (mostly) sit and type paragraph after paragraph about 'society' telling them what to wear, how to act, how to dress, what weight they should be ect. and then go into school the next day and sit there and take the mick out of what another girl is wearing or how she looks. Hate to break it to ya love but people like you are what make up society. 

So yeah, I think that's rant over, just please, anyone reading this, try and smile at people and not to judge? 

The Redhead Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment